This tutorial shows you how to generate chart with data from database. In our example, we will show you how to generate chart of Users/Orders per days. We used Chart.js library to generate charts (www.chartjs.org).
1. Login into developer panel.
2. Navigate to Pages menu item.
3. Select page where you want to generate chart.
4. Drag and drop action component to form on page (i.e. FormChart).
5. Select PHP Code as Action type.
6. Click on textare under Action code title. First, type code to get data from database that you will use to generate chart. In our example we will return number of Users and number of Orders per days.
8. Click on Save button.
9. Click on Save changes button, go into your application and check out the results.