How to use plugin SchedulerTasks
With SchedulerTasks plugin it is possible to configure background jobs and activities. Activities can be written in PHP code. For this plugin, it is required to have enabled Scheduler tasks option in your application configuration page on izzedo myaccount portal.
1. Login to developer panel of your application.
2. Go to Plugins then Manage plugins.
3. Open tab Find new plugin.
4. Find plugin Scheduler Tasks and install it.
5. Go to Plugins then Scheduler tasks.
6. You can now add, edit or delete tasks. For every task, you need to define the user for running task.
7. Every task can have multiple actions and triggers.